Received a certificate of conformity for the OKL "ParLine - Ecoplast"
The ECOPLAST plant announces the expansion of the range of fire-resistant cable lines (OKL). The ParLine - Ecoplast OKL certificate was obtained in partnership with the leading cable manufacturer TPD Paritet LLC.
Fire-resistant cable line "ParLine - Ecoplast" developed for fire protection systems has successfully passed the necessary tests in accordance with GOST R 53316-2009, confirming compliance with the requirements of the Technical Regulations on fire safety requirements (Federal Law No. 123-FZ). Various types of cable support systems in combination with a wide range of cable products manufactured by TPD Paritet LLC have demonstrated the required uptime of the line. The "ParLine - Ecoplast" OKL includes:
- flexible corrugated and smooth pipes made of halogen-free polyolefin composition (PLL) of the HF, HFR, HFLS series, specialized PVC.
- cable channels (boxes) from 25x16 to 150x55 mm
- junction boxes with preservation of efficiency in fire conditions
- specialized fasteners and hardware products;
- fasteners of the HILTI trademark.
To obtain complete information on the composition of the ParLine - Ecoplast OKL, cable mark sizes, types of cable support system, types of installation and the time for maintaining the OKL, please contact the sales department by phone +7 (495) 784-67-40