Metal fireproof junction boxes SMB120 and SMB165
Ecoplast plant offers a NOVELTY - metal fire-resistant junction boxes.
The new series of surface - mounted fireproof boxes is available in two sizes: SMB120 and SMB165 .
- Material: steel.
- Degree of protection when equipped: IP66.
- Number of poles: 3; 4; five; 6; eight; nine; 10-pole.
- Terminal part, wire cross-section: 1.5; 2.5; 4; 6; 10; sixteen; 25 mm 2 .
- Rated current: 20 to 101A.
- Allowable operating voltage: up to 1000V.
- Color: orange RAL2003.
Areas of use.
Boxes of the SMB series are intended for use as part of fire-resistant cable lines, or as a separate element as a system for increasing the efficiency of the cable line structure in combination with a fire-resistant cable (core cross-section from 0.15 to 25 mm 2 ).
Features and advantages of SMB series fire-resistant boxes.
Fire-resistant boxes of the SMB series are recommended as a switching element for connection, branching of a fire-resistant cable with a conductor cross-section from 1.5 to 25 mm 2 .
All boxes in the series are equipped with fire-resistant ceramic terminal blocks, which guarantee a reliable connection and maintain the performance of the fire-resistant cable in a fire.
- SMB series boxes are a reliable fire-resistant solution.
- The boxes are delivered with the terminal block installed.
- Complete assembly kit.
- A grounding conductor is installed in the boxes.
- Metal sealed cable glands for cables with an outer diameter of 14-25 mm.
- Convenient installation on various types of fire-resistant surfaces.
- Individual equipment of the box with fire-resistant terminal blocks with different numbers of poles and cross-sections.
Fireproof boxes are in stock and already available for order!
You can get full information on technical characteristics, design options and types of installation by phone +7 (495) 784-67-40.