Halogen Free pipes of the RG HF and RG HFR series
In accordance with the emerging trend in the field of health and environmental safety, the EKOPLAST plant (Russia) has developed a new formulation of "halogen-free" material for the production of corrugated pipes of various types and sizes. The brand new "halogen free" corrugated and smooth pipes do not emit harmful carbon compounds when exposed to a flame for a long time. The increased interest in halogen-free materials is justified by the quality of construction and health care.
What are halogen free materials for?
When choosing materials and evaluating a project, 3 sets of questions are more and more brought to the fore:
- Fire behavior - they do not form corrosive and acid-containing gases in the event of a fire, therefore, electrical devices, machines, devices and structures are not damaged. Significantly less toxicity and no corrosive flue gases that pose a threat to people.
- Environment No problem for the environment and waste disposal, as halogen-free materials can be recycled repeatedly.
- Waste disposal - do not pose a hazard when incinerated in waste processing plants.
Currently used plastic pipes for electrical wiring are highly flammable due to halogens (eg chlorine). Although these pipes are highly flammable, in the event of a fire, corrosive gases (such as hydrochloric acid) are released, which quickly spread throughout the room and can cause severe consequences of a fire.
The plastic compound formulas we use for the manufacture of halogen-free wiring systems for corrugated and smooth-walled rigid pipes do not contain chlorine, chlorine compounds and heavy metals.
RG HF / HFR series halogen free smooth wall rigid pipe system - specially designed for demanding buildings such as high-rise buildings with a large number of employees, airports, schools and kindergartens, hospitals and clinics, power plants and refineries, shopping centers, museums, theaters, hotels and hotels, ships and planes.
- RG HF series - material composition does not contain halogen elements (halogen free).
- Series RG HFR. - the composition of the material does not contain halogen elements (halogen free) and is flame retardant.
The system of halogen-free smooth-walled rigid pipes of the RIG HF series
Pipes are produced in lengths of 2 m, 3 m (other lengths can be ordered). The
products have all the certificates required in the territory of the Russian Federation.