Corrugated pipes (series: FL, FH,
BL, BH) - a professional cable support system for hidden / open wiring in the
walls (the walls), ceilings (the ceiling), floor of residential, office and industrial
The system consists of a corrugated pipe corrugated plastic pipes of
different diameters, and internal and external distribution boxes and shields.
The purpose of the corrugated pipe with accessories -
providing a reliable set of wiring with a guaranteed savings of labor costs and
The process of system planning can be carried out at the design stage
or first stage of construction, and renovation of the place. In this important detail is
the ability to add and replace the wires and cables at any time, all components of the
system are additional insulators, and the properties of the material preclude a possible
ignition of the cable short-circuit the flame propagation in pipes and cables.
The system features:
- The diameter of the corrugated tube: 16-50 mm
- Option: with and without probe
- Material: PVC self-extinguishing compositions and compositions HDPE
- Mechanical strength: 350-750 N / 5 cm
- Insulation resistance: not less than 100Mom
- Dielectric strength: no less than 2000V
- Low installation: - 25°C to 60°C
- Degree of protection: IR55
- Dimensions of boxes (AxVxN): 80x80x36 - 310x240x125 mm
- The number of sealed bushings: 4-10
- Degree of protection: IP44 - IR55
- Application: - for external wiring
- For internal wiring
Advantages of the system corrugated pipes:
- Corrugated Pipe is a more practical solution for the installation and
- Significantly lower cost than traditional counterparts, such as metal hose
and metal pipes.
- Tubes and components are hidden / open line, so if you need to expand the
cable network, wires are laid in the same tube without breaking the surface of the walls.
- Has high resistance to aggressive media characteristics and eliminates
- Corrugated pipes do not require grounding.
- Corrugated steel pipes are fitted in wire (probe) for speed and simplify
the pulling of cables and wires. With the help of the probe can be repeatedly stretching
the cable through the pipes.
- Tube material is an excellent insulator and protects the network from
damage and moisture penetration, which is especially important when a leakage current.
- System components - an integral part of the wiring in the walls of the
monolith on them or in drywall partitions and false ceilings.
- Corrugated pipe is lightweight and convenient for installation,
transportation and storage.
- Corrugated pipe systems offer high performance plastic. This in turn leads
to problems with violations of the geometry of space.
- A wide range of frames and components mounting tubes.
- Pipes are carried out in different colors.
The system is certified according to standards:
- the fire safety of the Russian Federation
- Gosstandart (GOST-R)
- Epidemiological Service of the Russian Federation
Among the most significant objects that used corrugated pipes
"Ecoplast" and accessories include: the building of the Central Bank of Russia,
Sberbank's Roman Catholic Church (Moscow Region)., MEGA chain of stores, service centers
SONY, the Moscow police, the administrative building of "Tatneft" (Moscow), the
regional branch of "LUKOIL" goodies "Royal Zenith", "Sun",
"Golden Ring", the office of airline "Siberia", residential complexes