Smooth-walled rigid pipes (Series:
RIG) - a professional distribution system of cables and wires for hidden / open
wiring in the walls or the walls of residential, office and industrial premises.
RIG Series consists of plastic tubes smooth rigid mounting and mounting accessories
(fittings), junction boxes, and surface mount pads.
The purpose of smooth rigid pipes with accessories - providing a reliable
backbone of the complex wiring with a guaranteed savings of labor costs and installation
time and ensuring the integrity of the class IP65 (GOST 14254 IEC 529).
The planning process of the system can be performed during the design phase of the complex
wiring or in the early stages of construction, and renovation of a building or premises of
the place. All system components are optional rigid pipe insulators, and material
properties exclude the possible ignition of the cable short-circuit the flame propagation
in pipes and cables.
Developed a wide range of accessories has been involved installation of wiring various
degrees of complexity and geometry of the premises.
Features of the RIG:
- Pipe diameter smooth hard: 16-63 mm
- Material: PVC self-extinguishing compositions and compositions HDPE
- Mechanical endurance: 350-750N / 5cm
- Insulation resistance: not less than 100Mom
- Dielectric strength: no less than 2000V
- Low installation: from - 25°C to +60°C
- Degree of protection: IP65
- Fire: Does not support combustion
- The standard length of pipe: 2m and 3m
- Dimensions of boxes (AxVxN): 80x80x36 - 310x240x125 mm
- The number of sealed bushings: 4 - 10
- Degree of protection: IP44 - IP55
- Application: - for external wiring
The advantages of rigid pipes:
- Rigid pipes are a traditional and practical solution for the installation
- Significantly lower cost than traditional counterparts, such as metal hose
and metal pipes.
- Tubes and components are an open line, so if you need to expand the cable
network, wires are laid in the same tube without breaking the surface of the walls.
- Has high resistance to aggressive media characteristics and eliminates
- A series of smooth hard plastic pipe does not require grounding.
- Tube material is an excellent insulator and protects the network from
damage and moisture (IP65), which is especially important when a leakage current.
Smooth-walled rigid pipes have a higher degree of protection against moisture and dust.
The relative density of the pipe wall thickness ranging from 1.5 to 5 mm.
- Components of the system of hard smooth pipes - an integral part of the
wiring on the solid walls or plasterboard walls.
- A series of RIG has an average weight and convenient for installation,
transportation and storage.
- Smooth rigid pipes thanks to the smoothness of the surface of the pipes are
easy to install. Assemble the segments 2 or 3 m using a series of components RIG, hardware
and accessories, effectively and quickly solve the problem of circumvention of angles and
protrusions inside the premises.
- A wide range of frames and components mounting tubes.
- Pipes are performed in a standard color: gray RAL 7035 and RAL 9016.
The system is certified according to standards:
- Fire safety of the Russian Federation
- Russian State Standard (GOST-R)
- Epidemiological Service of RF